Yes you heard right. I just thought I’d share with you a recipe I’ve found for a wheat free, high protein, healthy bread; that tastes great and is very easy to make at home. You don’t even need to buy Protein Powder! I’m too good to you 😉
1. Preheat the oven to maximum heat (ideally above 350-375 degrees).
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and stir.
4. Spray a small glass pan with coconut oil spray.
5. Pour ingredients into pan.
6. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until firm in centre.
7. Top with melted raspberries or your favourite topping if desired.
The statistics of each serving:
A great alternative to shop bought bread and an awesome tasting treat for all your hard work 🙂
Remember to eat all food in moderation.
Safiyah Esack – 26/03/2013